Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Enviro Duster Refillable

antierotic






all hate to Habermas



The mirror maze amusement park Montjuic always disappointing: a few mirrors, poorly placed and full of fingerprints. So, you do not get to experience the sensations picnólecticas as announced in this attraction twilight ... But, dammit! with this, that sneaky dwarf managed to multiply his image in their thousands and, unable to discern that I speculate portrait rained all locally termed the shit that I could not fend off his attack.

microcephalic dwarf I met him much earlier. Was part of a bizarre carnival he had recruited one of my excursions into the eerie Raval. Namely: a Percheron circus, a fakir called 'stomach', the already known microcephalic dwarf with genital elephantiasis, and a honeycomb. When she opened the door and saw me in the company of so singular entourage knew instantly that her secret pleas to introduce innovations in their intimate relationships had been answered.

Everything had been guilty of coffee. At first I was annoyed to accompany me for coffee. I hate to enter into any relations with coworkers. He also felt that my half hour break was disturbed sacred by their inane conversations and accusations continued to come from her boyfriend ... But, ah, my friend .. . When he gave for taking me as a confidant of his intimacies of things changed. His confessions moved my fucking mind follamenes burnished milk.
One day I said
What about you? How do you like you suck cock?
precipitating That question everything I say I ran about coffee, then cut. It was the unexpectedness of the question itself that justified my desire to climb a jump on the table and publicly masturbating like a maniac to scatter in his mouth, was it to use the words suck and dick together in the same sentence. The that spontaneous swearing in it, usually candid in his timidity, was what cracked my guts meningeal. The use of those words was a clear provocation from my daily coffee which became my dream and my cross.
My desire for her grew and grew. Unable to satisfy my natural desire in its timing, this is right when it arises, the nature of it was degraded. My initial desire to have her naked before me, to contemplate and admire her body, licking their auras and sucking her nipples, who knows if that also sucked in and bite-weaned infant, kissing her wet sex and phallic drive in my tornillete sacrosanct Venus cave .... was turning into sordid filth of my mind could not escape. The desire became lewd content greed.

no longer enough to see me naked so many times he had stripped my imagination no longer delight in her ass if it was decorated with a tulip conveniently placed on the eye itself. Also, the image of my cock very hard, upright as the tower of a ship, frantically in and out of her pussy, open like the petals of roses and dripping by the tide of his desire was not enough and needed more flow more cock. He needed a swarm of wasps stung my penis and make the cock dick. I needed a quick tongue percheron open the oyster and gave me the pearl, which the dwarf, the fakir percheron and agree the advent of their orgasms to add my semen and sperm overflowing liquid and the esophagus and heart of sorrow .

all happened as planned, except for unexpected snatched from her moans, which are outlined as an eel while the troupe got it all, less fear. It happens that in the heat of any hole is trench warfare, and I decided to take the dwarf behind was not over. Little did he imagine the most worthy promises that the dwarf had made to his dying mother to maintain the purity of his rising. I to run out of that house and hid in a labyrinth of mirrors to prevent retaliatory attacks of their monstrous elephantine cimbrel, but not before one last time to revel in the sight of her lying face down, naked, tired and picky, fragile, given to me with a bouquet of tulips in the bul and a sonata coñajidas rattling and contractions. Perhaps it was imagination but I seem to hear booted by Leonard Cohen and leave singing this:
me you won, you won me, my lord.







0 comments:

Post a Comment